Changes in Terms
XSB may, at any time and without notice, modify or discontinue the Site. You agree that XSB shall have no obligation of any sort to you in connection with any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
XSB may terminate your access to this Site for any reason, at any time, with or without notice to you.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use the Site for any purpose other than conducting business with XSB and in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use, that is, your use must not be intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation. You may not reproduce, sell or distribute any information provided on or through this Site.
You represent and warrant that you will not use this Site to:
- Retransmit, republish, distribute, reuse, resell, repost, re-engineer or make multiple copies of the Site or any portion thereof without XSB’s prior written consent.
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute through the Site any material that violates or infringes any third party’s privacy, intellectual property, copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade dress, trade secret or other proprietary rights, or which violates any contractual, fiduciary or judicially imposed non-disclosure obligations.
- Engage in conduct that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous or invasive of the privacy or publicity rights of others, or which harms the goodwill or standing of XSB or any of its clients, partners, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or representatives.
- Alter, interfere or disrupt the content or functioning of the Site through (for instance) uploading, posting or transmitting any material that (i) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that damage, interfere with, capture, intercept or expropriate the website or any data contained therein; or (ii) disproportionately burdens the operation of the Site.
- Attempt to probe, scan, test, or violate, or use the website to gain unauthorized entry or access to other associated computer systems or networks or to obtain unauthorized access to materials or other information stored thereon.
- “Mirror” the Site or any of its content on any other server.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, forge headers, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content you post or otherwise transmit to us or via the Site.
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute through the Site any material encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, regulation or government order.
- Attempt to interfere with the use of the Site by any other user. XSB reserves the right to cooperate fully in any investigation by law enforcement officials regarding any violation or suspected violation of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This Site and all associated Content is provided "as is”, without any warranty, either express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. XSB does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any of the Content and expressly disclaims any and all liability for errors or omissions in the Content.
XSB does not warrant that use of the Site will be uninterrupted, or secure, and does not warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components. XSB assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Content. The Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE. XSB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF ANY ADVICE OR NOTICE GIVEN TO XSB. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE, INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION HEREIN OR FOR OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED THROUGH THE SITE.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Protecting User Names and Passwords
XSB uses passwords to prevent unauthorized access to certain areas of the Site. If you have been granted access to any such area, you agree to comply at all times with any security or operating procedures that XSB establishes. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your user name, password and other security-related identifiers. You agree not to hold XSB liable for any damages of any kind resulting from your decision to disclose your user name or password to any third-party. You will be responsible for any access to the Site made under your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any loss or theft of your user name or password or of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or of the Site, any information therein, or any online services offered through the Site. We may terminate your access to the Site if we suspect the Site is being used in an unauthorized manner.
If you provide us with an email address or phone number or choose to communicate with us by email or phone, then emails or phone calls you receive from us will be considered to be sent or made with your consent.
A waiver by either party of any term or condition or any breach thereof in any one instance, shall not be deemed to waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
Updated 23 May 2019